LISANULARAB - ض - ARAB TONGUE (for the Revival of Arabic and the Arabic Language Sciences)  

Go Back   LISANULARAB - ض - ARAB TONGUE (for the Revival of Arabic and the Arabic Language Sciences) > Lisanularab Forums > Arabic Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Levels > The Ajurrumiyyah Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2009, 10:39 PM
wmamin wmamin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33
al-Ajrumiyyah downloads (english/arabic)

Salaamun alaykum.

I have been studying the famous al-Ajrumiyyah by Abu Abdillahi Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Da’ud As-Sinhaji for a while now and recently I came across a full and accurate translation of the body of the text (matn) which includes a helpful introduction.

I've attached the translation to this thread and I hope that those wishing to study the Ajrumiyyah find it as useful as I have. I've also included the Arabic matn as well. My advice to anyone wishing to study this concise and easy to follow text is to have both documents printed out for comparison and study side-by-side.

Wassalam.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AjrumiyyahAR.doc (75.5 KB, 360 views)
File Type: doc AjrumiyyahEN.doc (201.0 KB, 364 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-12-2009, 12:04 AM
DesertSand DesertSand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 254
There's also one that's translated by Ustaadh Amr, you might want to check that out too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Abdul Muntaqim Abdul Muntaqim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
^^ Where can that be found?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
DesertSand DesertSand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 254
Here it is, post no. 5 is the updated version.

http://www.lisanularab.org/forums/showthread.php?t=485
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 AM
abdul_ahad abdul_ahad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
assalaamu alaikum W R W B

al-Ajrumiyyah in arabic can be downloaded as a pdf file at

http://www.baytulislam.org/Documents...iyyah%20AR.pdf

wassalaam
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2010, 03:00 PM
abdul_ahad abdul_ahad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
assalaamu alaikum W R W B

also the contents of al-Ajrumiyyah in an organized chart form

http://www.baytulislam.org/Documents...hChartForm.pdf

wassalaam
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Ayesha Nicole Ayesha Nicole is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 36
al-Ajurmiyyah with tashkeel?

ASA . . . is this Arabic text available with all of the tashkeel, please? I know the pdf in post #6 has most, but not all tashkeel.

And it would be easier if it were also available in different format for beginners:

* Arabic text with tashkeel
* English translation/sharh
* WFW Arabic/English translation to learn the vocabulary in context
* Sound clips of Arabic

JAK. ASA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmamin View Post
Salaamun alaykum.

I have been studying the famous al-Ajrumiyyah by Abu Abdillahi Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Da’ud As-Sinhaji for a while now and recently I came across a full and accurate translation of the body of the text (matn) which includes a helpful introduction.

I've attached the translation to this thread and I hope that those wishing to study the Ajrumiyyah find it as useful as I have. I've also included the Arabic matn as well. My advice to anyone wishing to study this concise and easy to follow text is to have both documents printed out for comparison and study side-by-side.

Wassalam.

Last edited by Ayesha Nicole : 07-06-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Ibn Saeed Ibn Saeed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha Nicole View Post
ASA . . . is this Arabic text available with all of the tashkeel, please? I know the pdf in post #6 has most, but not all tashkeel.

And it would be easier if it were also available in different format for beginners:

* Arabic text with tashkeel
* English translation/sharh
* WFW Arabic/English translation to learn the vocabulary in context
* Sound clips of Arabic

JAK. ASA.
Assalamaualiakaum

I have the book with all the tashkeels, it is the Sharh by Shiekh Uthaimeen. Its printed in UAE.

Check the sample here:
http://bookreviewsbyabooimraan.blogs...s-shurooh.html

Check the image of the inside of the book, though the book at the above link is from a different publisher, but the tashkeels are there.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
skprincess skprincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 112
Re: al-Ajrumiyyah downloads (english/arabic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul_ahad View Post
assalaamu alaikum W R W B

also the contents of al-Ajrumiyyah in an organized chart form

http://www.baytulislam.org/Documents...hChartForm.pdf

wassalaam
this is awesome ...really really easy one
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.